At Bunbury Hyundai, our workshop utilises the most up to date equipment and has been purpose built to support the Hyundai maintenance program, which allows you to get the best performance from your Hyundai vehicle.
The Hyundai Global Training Program ensures all their service staff are qualified to look after your Hyundai. Trained with the latest diagnostic equipment and kept up to date with technical information, you can be confident that the Hyundai service staff have what it takes to get the job “fixed right first time.
- Guaranteeing the quality of our workmanship, and fitting only genuine Hyundai parts.
- Ensuring that all of our technicians are trained to Hyundai's high standards.
- Ensuring competitive pricing and strict adherence to factory maintenance schedules.
- Delivering consistent and superior standards of service.
- Better understanding your needs so that we can exceed your expectations.
- Additionally, customers can choose to enjoy our lounge area or free courtesy transportation service. The customer lounge area includes Tea and coffee facilities, Plasma Television and Computer work stations.
For further information please contact our friendly Service Team for assistance with any enquiry regarding your Hyundai vehicle.
Our team wishes you safe and pleasant motoring.
*Bunbury Hyundai requires that all bookings must be made 1 week in advance.
In addition items like oil and filters may be nearing the end of their performance life. More importantly, vehicles subject to extremes of driving conditions, such as dusty roads or constant towing, require more frequent servicing. Regular maintenance is critical for city vehicles, especially because heavy traffic driving over small distances can cause sludge in engine oil.
If your vehicle is left too long between services, engine oil sludge will reduce the effectiveness of vital lubrication, cleaning and cooling of the engine, which is needed to maintain engine performance. So, it's important to at least have your oil and filter changed regularly.
To ascertain your vehicles servicing requirements, it is best to check the warranty and service passport provided with your vehicle. Also, discuss the 'typical' sort of driving you'll be doing with your Hyundai Service Advisor and he or she will advise how regularly your car will need servicing.
To make it a little easier refer to the service matrix for your model to see when the recommended service schedule is due.
For further information, please contact our friendly Service Team for assistance with any enquiry regarding your Hyundai vehicle.